What are you Drinking?
Sourcing, Roasting & Brewing Indian Specialty Coffee
Specialty Coffee we source comes all the way from the state of Karnataka (Chikmagalur & Coorg), state of Tamil Nadu (Yercaud) and even the remotest areas of Nagaland (Mon & Zunheboto).
Our Team is certified and experienced who understands coffee deeply. We do not shy away from experiments with different roast profiles and development of complex flavor profiles. Our inclination is towards light to Light-Medium roasted coffee's and natural processed green beans.
The lab is where our cupping, brewing and tasting of all coffee happens.
This is where we roast coffee in small batches at different roast levels. We then cup them one at a time and take down notes bases on the dry aroma, wet aroma, taste, mouthfeel and body.
Post cupping we determine the profiles of each coffee whether they are fruit forward, floral, have any tropical characters and other parameters that lead to a well-balanced cup of coffee.
- Coffee Processing & being involved right from the harvest to ideating radical techniques.
- Creating Roast Profile, that brings out the optimum flavors
- Flavor Profile Creation, that is unique and dominant in every brewed cup
- Blend Creation, a unique offering by Roasters to create flavors beyond single origin coffees
- Brew Approaches, experimenting with brewers to curate & develop guidelines for flavorful brewed cups.
through our initiative to give back financially & emotionally.
SHOP ONLINE, we deliver across the GLOBE : https://greysoul.coffee/collections/coffee